Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS)
Aerial Sky Shots is owned and piloted by Artist, Hobbyist and Nationally Known Artist Scott Prentice – US ARMY VETERAN. All Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) aircraft are registered and certified by the FAA. Scott does NOT Charge for his service or for any photos and video shot. These can be used for artistic and marketing purposes as long as he doesn’t charge for them or commercialize it in anyway!
If you are a realtor please talk to Scott personally on how you can use his photos.
Aerial Sky Shots abides by all FAA Rules and Regulations for flying drone aircraft to include but not limited to:
- I will fly below 400 feet
- I will fly within visual line of sight
- I will be aware of FAA airspace requirements: faa.gov/go/uastfr
- I will not fly directly over people
- I will not fly over stadiums and sports events
- I will not fly near emergency response efforts such as fires
- I will not fly near aircraft, especially near airports
- I will not fly under the influence
Aerial Sky Shots – The future of aerial photography and video is here. Sophisticated unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV*) systems a.k.a Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) can now provide high quality residential, ranch, business, tourism and commercial aerial photography and video from hundreds of feet in the sky.
Aerial Sky Shots specializes in aerial photography and video photography with High Quality (1080/30p & 14 Megapixel Still Image camera) picture and video equipment.
*UAV a.k.a. Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS) – An unmanned aerial vehicle, also known as a drone, is an aircraft without a human pilot on board. Its flight is controlled either autonomously by computers in the vehicle or under the remote control of a pilot on the ground or in another vehicle.